Many of you know I’ve been secretly testing a program the last few weeks. Unfortunately for the first ~300 times I tested said program I never coded in the ability for the program to clean up after itself. Thanks to this our old server was incredibly cluttered and unwieldy. there were hundreds of databases and DNS records that had to be deleted one by one, and in the beginning of testing (thinking I wouldn’t have to test it that many times) I used random names. With our new web and database servers I’ve made a clone of the server for testing that I can easily delete and start over on instead of cluttering what I consider “Production” servers.